Thursday, January 14, 2010

Technology for Bible Believing Ministries

As a man called to the mission field, I have a strong burden to do whatever I can to support missions and missionaries. As a self-employed, newly-married entrepreneur, I'm broke. Therefore, I've decided to take what small talent in the technology field that God has given me and use it to help missionaries and pastors find electronic advice to help their ministries, whether it be hardware, software or online services.

I'll also seek other individuals with more experience in this area to contribute, in addition to posting articles from missionaries and pastors with technological experience. Feel free to comment and ask questions; we'll try to answer them as soon as possible.

1 comments:

Katy-Anne Binstead said...

I'll have to tell Jordan about this, I'm sure he'll have lots of comments! He might even be interested in subscribing.